Herpes Stomach Problems Herpes Or Irrated Hair Bumps?

Herpes or irrated hair bumps? - herpes stomach problems

Im a little concerned about the situation at hand
I'm not sure even have, but at some point, I would like a reply, but I'm not a doctor

This will be a bit graphic, but the will be very strong

I had sex with a woman I really do not know, but I used a condom the stronger sex,
Then the next day, I have another woman who had, in fact, I have not had sex with her, but I had the pleasure, pulled on my penis, I have a fairly long pubic hair so that by pulling hard as my pubic hair and lifted

Of course he did not feel anything, but then felt the pain and the next day I began to see the bumps on the pubic area of my penis, near the upper stomach, a white and a red little, but not really red, \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt;br>
i dont have many symptoms, difficulty urinating, or not feel feverish, but blows me irrated if the fabric rubs against her Underwear

out but my conclusion, in the attempt, is to grow this on to bump up the pubic hair? Because I'm not the flesh of my head or shaft of the penis, but all are in the section of the pubic hair

Is this herpes or ingrown hair irratated?

0 comments:

Post a Comment