What Does A Period Look Like Pictures Does It Look Like I Am Pregnant Based On These Pictures?

Does it look like i am pregnant based on these pictures? - what does a period look like pictures

Long story short ...
1.Had unprotected sex with hubby for the first time since we got married. In February, he spots during 5 days, but no menstruation. Negative blood test and HPT
2. Continue using any method of contraception. Mars, I had no time at all! HPT negative blood
3. The thyroid levels are normal today, despite the history of hyperthyroidism
4. Increased secretion and breast tenderness. Some other symptoms may also
5. It took another blood test on Wed, 8 April and are still waiting for results
and have an ultrasound appointment Thursday, 16 April
4. Never lost in the time of my life went, as the last 2 months have identified but not yet achieved positive results.
I have a picture of my belly on 12 March and 9 April, a.

It looks like one that might become pregnant in these pictures? I could be anywhere from 6-12 weeks of pregnancy, as pregnant in February at this time. I was more swollen than a month later or when a baby is growing and my womb. Furthermore, I amBird of genetics to the possibility of twins. It was a great grandmother and it was another parent on the other side of the family. So think of it.

[IMG] http://i723.photobucket.com/album ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment